Sunday 22 June 2008

Tricks and Tips

I've begun a new blog where I'll post ideas for projects which I think might be helpful to others. I'm often searching on the web for a solution to a problem and come across information that helps. It always impresses me that DIYers take the time and trouble to post their solutions on the web. So here's my attempt to share. My intention is to offer solutions to 'duh' moments and save you some time and grief. It's separate from our main blog because not everybody wants to read about this stuff. I'm no engineer - just a guy who's relatively handy and pretty good at making do. If my suggestion helps you, let me know. If you think it's stupid, keep it to yourself.

Link from here or click on the sidebar "Tips and Tricks from the Bluffdwellers".

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Gananoque, Ontario, Canada