Saturday 15 May 2010

Bell Mobility Update

Call me crazy, but I LOVE MY HTC TOUCH. It has all the features I want and need in a smart phone, and allows me unlimited email and internet for a very small monthly fee. When mine broke (on/off switch) I purchased a used one on eBay and swapped it in for the Samsung flip-phone PetMom was using. A quick call to Bell Mobility and wham-bam-thank-you-Bell-Mobility. So I bought another one (again on eBay) for myself. Another quick call to Bell Mobility and now we both have HTC Touch phones, sharing a plan and lovin' it. No new contract, no activation fee - just two phones that work beautifully. Bottom line - stay out of the Bell Mobility store. Just call 888-4-MOBILE and friendly, knowledgeable people will do exactly what you want. That's the way it's supposed to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lower Back pain in Toronto : A limousine (or limo) originally meant an "enclosed automobile with open driver's seat," and was named from the French limousine (in the Occitan language) that was originally an adjective referring to a region in central France. Foot reflexology Toronto

Anonymous said...

Car Rental MississaugaNext time you need a better transportation means in Greater Toronto Area, be sure to call us and we'll ready to give you our best cars and services. Car Rental Toronto

About Me

My photo
Gananoque, Ontario, Canada